Saturday, March 31, 2012

I want to hear you say, who I am is quite enough.

Do you ever feel like you're not good enough? Lately, I feel like I'm always letting someone down. Mostly, just myself but now I feel like I'm doing it to everyone. Now, I am not even a good enough friend. Maybe the fact that my life isnt where I thought it would be makes me untrustworthy. I used to think I was but now...I guess I'm not. Maybe I' m not even a good enough person. Maybe I have a flaw that cannot be assuaged or helped. I wish people could be straightforward enough to just say what's wrong and not let things stay hidden. Not like I'd do anything differently. I guess it takes a lot to say something. I know I'm making a moutain out of a mole hill but I just can't help it. Why can't I be good enough??? I think I'm perfectly fine with not being good enough for people that don't have my best interests at heart. But not being good enough for the people I love and care about? No, I can't take that.

No comments:

Post a Comment