Monday, March 5, 2012

I wanna see you workout for me.

     Today was OK. I think Kaitlin's worried about my fast. I really don't know why she has any reason to be. I kinda feel bad 'cause when she told me, I kind of gave her a bitchy "I'll be fine." And I will be. I just want to lose enough weight so that everything fits....especially the shorts. Tomorrow night, Demi Lovato's documentary Stay Strong premieres on MTV, here in the US. I really want to see it. I really don't know why. I'm just fascinated by things like eating disorders. To be honest, I think its because I feel the same way about my body. I don't feel so alone. Knowing that there are other people out there that feel hopless about their weight is sorta comforting.
     Wow, I 'm kinda suprised you're still reading this.....I sound so depressed. I'm not. On the lighter side, toay we had to push a car in PE. BR wasn't there...unfortunately. AJ was and he did it in the fastest time: 2 minutes and 18 seconds. The entire time he was doing it, all I could think of was along the lines of "GOD DAMN!" LOOK AT HIM GO!!!!! Believe me, he is extremely easy on the eyes....except I think he has a big ass.......(yes I look there) Every hot guy usually has a nice behind...except him...but remember, every guy has one imperfection.

P.S. I should change my mental disorder from depressed to bipolar disorder judging by the content of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment