Monday, March 26, 2012

My dream life in pictures

     Okay so a couple of days ago, Giselle challenged me to post pictures that represent my dream life. The reason I waited a couple of days to do it was because (in all honesty), I really don't know what I want. You see, I have a problem...I'm extremely indecisive. I mean ya, I want money and a husband, and a jobbut I really don't know anything other than that. But I'm going to try to put down at least 10 pictures that represent my dream life.
In my dream (hopefully later reality) life, I want to be a neonatologist. (Don't know what it is? Look it up, I have no patience for you.)
Money. Lots of it. Never having to worry about a bill would be amazing.

Family. I want a family that is together and everyone is healthy and happy and safe.
                                                                                                                               

Friends. New ones don't hurt. I would just love to keep the old ones too.

I big house. Growing up in the ghetto, I always hoped to live in a split family home like this one. More importantly, this home is in White Plains, NY, the place I want to move to when I'm older.


Equality. I know its corny, but I would love to see that in my lifetime. No matter who you are, black, white, hispanic,asian, gay, straight, bisexual, transgendered, questioning, etc, you should have the right to be who you are and not be judged.

No comments:

Post a Comment