Friday, March 2, 2012

I heart ?

Over the years, I have really calmed down with liking guys. In middle school, I would like 5 guys at the same time...now, its just one...or two. So there's this other guy in my PE class. We'll call him BR. He's a little bit of a dick but at heart, I bet he's really sweet. The best part about it is that I can talk to him. He's still a senior, but I can talk to him and he talks to me. But now I'm conflicted. What about AJ?(He was too busy cozying up with DT on the mats on the floor!)(Stupid slut!) If you haven't been keeping up, he's the one that took a month to utter a word to me. Keep in mind, I have no chance with either one of these guys. Don't you hate it when you equally like two guys at the same time? Well, I do.  
            Yesterday, I told Kaitlin about fasting over spring break. She didn't seem to have much faith in me. But I'm gonna do it. This time, I have inspiration....more like THINSPIRATION. My mom gave me my old pair of shorts from like two years ago and now they don't fit. My goal is by summer, I'm gonna fit into them. To motivate me, I'm gonna leave them on my bed. Or maybe I'll carry them around to remind myself of my goal before I go digging around in the fridge.I want to look back 10 years from now as my "fat years."

No comments:

Post a Comment