Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Stan.

     I realized that there was one person I have not blogged about. I kind of feel bad because I blog about the guy I like and the little things he does but I haven't blogged about a guy that really means a lot to me. This one's for you Stan. Even though I've only known Stan for about year and a half, I've really grown to love him (as a friend). The reason I value my friendship with him so much is because I can tell him everything and not worry about any repercussions. In other words, I can confide in him and he confides with me. And that's practically how our relationship is. I used to want a boyfriend, mainly so I can just talk to someone and not be lonely. But now that I think about it, I already have that. I have Stan and I have my girlfriends. If one comes, great. If not, that's perfectly OK.Although it's hard to squeeze a word in when he's talking sometimes, I always learn something new about him and myself when we speak.

Things I talk about with Stan:
  1. Swan
  2. The other girl
  3. Jesus
  4. HEMO-RAGE
  5. The Peanut Gallery
  6. Jason Russell's Naked Meltdown
  7. APUSH

No comments:

Post a Comment