Friday, February 17, 2012

Yes, yes, this is what I thought about.

Sometimes I wish I could read minds. Not to be nosy, but to just know how people are feeling. You know, right? I wish I could know how someone feels about me. I sometimes joke that some kids should be happy that they can't read my mind. But I would want to know what others think of me. I know a bunch of people that say things like "I don't care what others think of me."  Excuse my french but I think that's plain old bullshit. YES YOU DO! I care what others think of me. And I know you (whoever is reading this) as well. While I'm not saying to care about what others say or think too much but I think everyone takes it into consideration. Anyways, I keep meeting eyes with this guy. Usually, they're quick glances. But today, he was looking straight at me. Not a glance, but not staring either. In other words, he was taking a good look at me. And I like him. A lot. While Kaitlin and Giselle would be willing to take it further by calling it an obsession, I think it is a simple crush. In a time like this, I would kill to know what he thinks of me. Am I too quiet?(yes) Fat?(probably) A bitch? (hope not) I really want to know. (asking is out of the question). Maybe I should give him a note.(or not) Probably like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment