Thursday, February 9, 2012

Run far away, so I can breathe. Even though you're far from suffocating me.

Why do we always want what we can't have? It fundamental to human nature and its true. So there's this guy that I really like......but he wont give me the time of day. I feel so elated when he glances at me but the minute its over, I always feel really bad. I wish he liked me. But he doesn't and I need to get over it. I know its because I'm not pretty. I'm fat, a nerd, and awkward. Ive been trying to lose weight for a while but nothing seems to work. The only time I've ever lost any weight was when I starved myself for like a week. Maybe I should do that again. I personally think I need to lose weight in my face, cause I have really big cheeks. Why can't I stay on one subject! Theres this kid that likes me but I don't like him back....i just want to be friends. I really wish I liked him back but I don't and probably never will. Its as if I'm setting myself up for failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment