Friday, February 3, 2012

Song Quotes

Do you ever realize that some of the most-useful-life-quotes are those in a song? When you're 16, you do! To make this blog more interesting, for the post title, im going to put a quote from one of my favorite songs....i like everything (pop, rap, country, rock) so there will be a variety. My favorite of all time are

1. Did you make it to the Milky Way to see the light all faded, and that heaven is overrated?- Train: Drops of Jupiter
2.Please don't be in love with someone else- Taylor Swift: Enchanted
3. I'm as free as my hair! -Lady Gaga: Hair
4. If I could find you now, things would get better. -Yellowcard: Ocean Avenue
5. But if this was a movie, you'd be here by now- Taylor Swift: If This Was a Movie


P.S. I seriously wonder if anyone reads this....i hope so....but whatever, ill still blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment