Wednesday, February 29, 2012

There's a fire starting in my heart.

A couple of months ago, i was talking to Kaitlin. I don't remember nor care about what we were saying but she told me that she  isn't very fond of people. I was shocked, needless to say. Now, I can understand perfectly why. Last period, I have a PE class. There's this freshman who I talk to in the class. Let's just say that she is on the promiscuous end of the spectrum...lets call her DT. DT is quite pretty, so naturally she attracts the attention of the pigs, I mean guys in my class...Including him. She's not mean or anything but slowly but surely, I really starting to hate her. Am I jealous? FUCK YEAH. I mean she says she doesn't like attention but she goes around hugging their sweaty asses and says crap like "That's mine and _(insert hot guys name here)'s joke__".All that is running in my head is: bitch please.Maybe I don't hate everyone.But  I can't stand sluts.And I definitely can't stand her.

No comments:

Post a Comment