Monday, June 11, 2012

Marble Hornets and Hopes for Summer

     This past Saturday, I, along with Kaitlin, went to Stan's birthday party. Long story short, someone thought it was a bright idea to watch these videos on YouTube called "Marble Hornets." The videos are about this kid named J (or Jay) who has these tapes of this kid named Alex who disappeared after being stressed out from filming a student movie. All of the videos show a bizarre figure (Slender Man) appearing everywhere Alex goes and he becomes paranoid. The deeper into the series (I got up to Entry #28), the more bizarre it gets. Personally, I don't think its real. Its way too freaky to be real. J keeps saying that he wants to quit yet he keeps going back to the abandoned house where Slender Man attacked him before. Towards the end, Stan even thought it was a good idea to sneak up behind me dressed as Slender Man, which scared the living daylights out of me. I really want to finish up those entries. (there's like 20 more) Apparently, its ongoing so they keep uploading more videos. Stan advised me not to watch them by myself, but its summer and I don't have anyone to watch them with. I had a great time at the party. That and the picnic the day before were some of the rare occurrences of "fun" in my life. This summer feels different. I don't know what but think it will be a nice change.I hope it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment