Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Thoughts During School

     As you may have noticed (but I doubt you actually did), I haven't blogged much. Mostly because (contrary to what you may believe) I have things to do after school and/or weekends- homework. But lately, I've been spending most of my days in my personal hell/heaven (depending on the day)- School. During school, I think. Sometimes about what is being said, the intelligence of my peers, or anything else. Here are the most common thoughts:

  • *When I see the kids (excluding my good-looking friends)*-My school is full of creatures. 
  • *When one kid won't stop blathering to my Calculus teacher (and me on occasion)*-Shut the fuck up
  • *When the guy I like speaks in second period*-You're (NOT YOUR) an idiot.
  • *When a slutty girl calls another girl a slut*-Honey, it takes one to know one.
  • *When I'm walking in the hallway*- MOVE BITCH
  • *When I walk into school*-When am I going to graduate?
  • *When I walk out of school*- One day closer to graduation!
My inspiration, Spongebob Squarepants once said "At least I'm safe inside my mind..." Thank the lord, no one knows my inner thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment