Tuesday, May 22, 2012

D-Day

     Well, tomorrow's D-Day. The day I tell AJ how I feel. God, I'm scared. This can one of two ways:
1) I tell him how I feel and he makes an awkward face and says "Oh, sorry... I don't feel the same about you" (99.99999% likely)
2) I tell him how I feel and he says "Oh, great! I do too!" (Not that I really believe this is going to happen) (0.000001% likely)
But today I was thinking...... Maybe instead of saying that I like him, I should just say that even though I didn't get to know him, we would have made really good friends because we generally have the same interests. Which is true. You never know, maybe we can become friends (1% likely) . Or maybe he'll just forget about me (99% likely). The only problem with this is that he doesn't know that I like him. Or maybe I'll do a mix of both. I can tell him that I like him and include that I know he doesn't feel the same way too, but then quickly add that it's only because he reminds me of an old friend. (I mean, that's loosely true, but I don't lay it on too thick.) I'm kinda scared to do it. Because of his finals, I have to do it a day early. Which means that I will have to face him the next day. Which will be awkward. But only for a half hour, which I will try to spend out of class.What really scares me is if he goes around telling all of his friends what I did. Mick made a good point at lunch: "He hangs out with dicks but he isn't one." I hope he's right. Wish me luck. I'll need it.


PS. I promise to blog about it after it happens, good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment